Electrotechnical company “Eknis-Ukraine” is an official dealer of OMICRON electronics on the territory of Ukraine. OMICRON is a worldwide leading manufacturer of devices for the condition assessment of primary and secondary equipment.
EC Eknis-Ukraine supplies OMICRON’s products directly from manufacturer plant (Austria). Our qualified specialists provide technical consulting on right choice and further work with the equipment. We organize presentations at the Customer’s place demonstrating the work of OMICRON’s equipment in practice.
Universal Device for Primary Testing and Diagnosis CPC 100
CPC 100 is used to perform automatic electrical testing on primary equipment both laboratory and in the field:
• Current transformers (ratio, burden, polarity; phase and magnitude error; excitation curve; winding resistance; secondary burden; dielectric withstand voltage (2 kV AC); circuit continuity)
• Voltage transformers (ratio, burden, polarity; phase and magnitude error; excitation curve; winding resistance; secondary burden; dielectric withstand voltage (2 kV AC); circuit continuity)
• Transformers (ratio; winding resistance; tap changer test; excitation current; short circuit impedance)
• Grounding systems (ground impedance; step and touch voltages)
• Circuit breakers (contact resistance)
• Lines and cables (impedance (k-factor); transformer coupling)
Tests control is performed from the front panel, tests preparation and reports storage is fulfilled on PC (USB, RJ45, COM interfaces).
CMC Series for Secondary Testing of Protection Relays and Electric Converters
The CMC 356 – 6 Phase Current/4 Phase Voltage Test Set and Commissioning Tool
The CMC 356 is the universal solution for protection relays testing of any generations and types. Its powerful six current sources (three-phase mode: up to 64 A / 860 VA per channel) with a great dynamic range, make the unit capable of testing even high-burden electromechanical relays with very high power demands. The integrated network interface supports comprehensive testing in the IEC 61850 environments using optional GOOSE simulation and subscription and Sampled Values simulation functionality. High amplitude output signals provide a wide range of additional opportunities for commissioning, such as signals plausibility check for CT/VT with primary injection as well as CT/VT polarity check.
CMC 256plus – 6 Phase Current/4 Phase Voltage Test Set and Universal Calibrator
The CMC 256plus is a perfect solution for protection relays testing as well as for calibration of all measuring devices, power quality measurement devices, energy meters and measuring transducers. The unit is number one choice for applications requiring very high accuracy. The integrated network interface supports comprehensive testing in the IEC 61850 environments using optional GOOSE simulation and subscription and Sampled Values simulation functionality.
CMC 353 – Compact 3 Phase Current/4 Phase Voltage Test Set
The CMC 353 is a test set with a perfect ratio of portability and power due to the compact design and low weight of 12.9 kg. It is an ideal test set for three-phase protection testing and SCADA systems' commissioning. The powerful current outputs (3 x 32 A / 430 VA) optimally support 5 A relay testing. CMC 353 fits for electromechanical relays to the latest IEC 61850 IEDs testing.
CT Analyzer for current transformer testing
The CT Analyzer is the most complete testing system for CT’s protection and metering:
• CT-ratio and phase-angle accuracy with consideration of nominal and operational burden for various currents (highest measurement accuracy: 0.02 % / 1 min when calibrating on site)
• CT winding resistance
• ALF and FS (direct and indirect)
• CT excitation / saturation (unsaturated and saturated)
• Burden impedance
• CT residual magnetism
All the metering is done automatically, thus, the decision is received within seconds.
Tests control is performed from the front panel, tests preparation and reports storage is fulfilled on PC.
Control interface allows CT Analyzer to be built in technological process.
Medium- and High-Voltage Circuit Breaker Test System CIBANO 500
The CIBANO 500 circuit breaker test system combines a micro-ohmmeter, timing analyzer, coil and motor supply in a single device. This enables all important circuit breaker tests to be carried out even when a station battery is not available.
5 standard tests can be carried out on any circuit breaker with the help of CIBANO 500:
• Coil and motor current analysis
• Static contact resistance test (micro-ohm measurement)
• Timing tests
• Minimum pick-up test
• Undervoltage condition test