Company EKNIS-ENGINEERING implements turnkey supervisory control (SC) systems for 6-750 kV electrical substations, as well as for their own needs, for electrical power systems of industrial enterprises.
SCADA systems are made on the basis of MicroSCADA by ABB with switching devices control through microprocessor relay protection units by both foreign and domestic producers.
Present level of development of relay protection microprocessor units allows combining a number of functions in a single device, previously performed by adjacent systems. So, current relay protection devices allow implementing not only a number of protecting functions but also connecting switching devices’ control automation, measurement, emergency and faulting location recording, telemechanics and connections through standard digital communication protocols with a gateway level or substation automation server.
Thus, this allows to implement all the main functions of substation automation:
• Power equipment protection in emergency cases arised on substation or its territory
• Current mode control and main substation circuit control from the operators’ automated workplace
• Switching devices control in both normal (routine switching) and emergency modes
• Technological processes and equipment monitoring
• Information transfer to the dispatching system
• Integration with relay protection and automation subsystems as well as emergency control systems
• Emergency messages registration, archiving and forming reports
• Automated workplaces of relay protection engineers enable remote settings change, emergency processes and protection work analysis based on waveforms, recorded electrical values and events information.
Main system equipment
|Server||SCADA is based on MicroSCADA technical servers.
It is also possible to use SYS600C technical servers by ABB depending on the amount of information.
Local area network equipment
SCADA’s technological LAN is based on secure technical switching equipment by RuggedCom (Canada). It is possible to implement wireless links based on WiMAX technology.
System equipment time synchronization by GPS is based on equipment by Meinberg (Germany).
Additional system equipment:
• Non-operational information technology server
When large amount of non-operation technological information is required at SCADA as well as for unified monitoring system creation, we offer an integration of NTI system to SCADA based on Argon complex by NTU KPI comprising subsystems:
• automated information collection and transfer from microprocessor-based relay protection devices, anti-fault automatics and disturbance recorders;
• automated meteorogical monitoring;
• automated diagnosis of fire-fighting equipment;
• automated monitoring of power equipment.
The data listed above allows to mark out the MicroSCADA system for operational control implementation.
• Emergency cases recording system server and electricity quality control system center.
In case extended registration is required we offer an integration of emergency cases recording systems by domestic and foreign manufacturers: REKON, Regina, as well as technological measurement systems based on SATEC (Israel).
• Technological electricity measurement system
SCADA systems can include subsystems of local data collecting and processing or electrical meters for technical recording.
Implementation of SCS at 110 kV "Ovid Wind" wind park, located in the Ovidiopolsky district of the Odessa region, based on ABB RTU500 equipment and ABB MicroSCADA software
Introduction of SCS at 110 kV "Poznyaki" PJSC “DTEK KYIVSKIY ELECTROSETI”, based on ABB MicroSCADA SYS600C and ABB RTU500 equipment