Service Center of company EKNIS-ENGINEERING implements:
- Supervision, installation, commissioning and modernization of HV equipment 35 to 750 kV (switchers, both current and voltage transformers, surge suppressors, disconnectors);
- Diagnosis and reconditioning of SF-6 gas HV equipment;
- Service and repair of service carts and equipment for SF-6 gas handling by DILO;
- Customer training on safety, gas handling and practical work with SF6 gas;
- SF-6 gas handling (gas quality measuring, gas recovery and purification, monitoring, filling gas compartments).
Our certified specialists maintain acceptance testing and periodical performance testing of both HV substations’ equipment and insulation gas – SF6:
• Technical characteristics of HV equipment are checked for compliance with Standards of manufacturing company and Electrical equipment testing Standards СОУ-Н ЕЕ 20.302:2007;
• SF6 gas characteristics are checked for compliance with IEC60376 (for new SF6 gas) and IEC 60480 (for used SF6 gas).
Specialists of company EKNIS-ENGINEERING have passed trainings at DILO’s factory, Germany. So, our employees received the right to provide DILO’s equipment service, as well as the right to conduct trainings on safety and SF6 gas handling for Customer’s personnel. The rights are confirmed by certificates issued by DILO.
Performance of works on maintenance of 110 kV SF6 circuit breakers at substations "Bilogorodka", "Bogdany", "Irpin", "Krasyatichi", "Makarov", "Borispil", "Mirna", "Strila", "Yagotin", "Ros", "Fastiv" (PJSC "Kyivoblenergo")
Carrying out works on checking the technical condition and determining the characteristics of four 150 kV SF6 circuit breakers (JSC "Khersonoblenergo")