Company EKNIS-ENGINEERING has been working in the energy market of Ukraine.
The core business is system integration in the industrial, power and utility markets; delivering electrical equipment of all voltage classes for primary and secondary circuits; engineering, installation and commissioning up to 750 kV; service of gas insulated equipment.
Our main customers are companies of Power segment and large industrial companies.
Areas of system integration:
• Relay protection and RTU intallation systems of high-voltage substation;
• High-voltage substation control systems;
• Network control centers of distributing and transition utilities;
• Systems of visual display dispatching information;
• Automation accounting systems for generating, distributing and transmitting electrical utilities and big industrial consumers;
• Complete systems of accounting and asset management for industrial customers;
• OEM process analytical systems;
• Continuous emission monitoring systems;
• Control, protection and excitation of synchronous motors;
• Heat, water, fuel metering points for industrial plants;
• Systems of reactive power compensation.
Experience and education of the assembling department personal guarantees the solutions to be of high quality and any level of complexity.
EKNIS-ENGINEERING has in-house assembling of relay protection, automation systems and remote panels. We are offering standard and customized solutions.
The company EKNIS-ENGINEERING has all licenses, certificates and permits, including a certificate of quality management ISO 9001, ISO 14001 required to engineering and services.
20.05.2021. DTEK has launched Ukrainian first industrial system of energy storage (Energy Storage) with a wattage of 1 MW and a capacity of 2.25 MW*h at the Zaporizhzhya TPP site. The specialists of our company performed a set of works (design, installation and adjustment of power equipment, relay protection devices, substation automation system and automation accounting system) to connect Energy Storage to the power system of Ukraine.More
23-26.03.2021 The Reactive Power and Electricity Quality Compensation Division of our company held an online webinar on the topic "Experience in the selection of capacitor units (CU). The inevitability of resonances. (Why CUs explode)".More
02/06/2018 OLYMPIC NETWORK GAMES 2018 took place, where our company participated in football competitions. The team of the company EKNIS demonstrated real cohesion. Team spirit and empathy was felt all who came to support the football team, feeling part of a close-knit team, useful and valuable - that's the secret of a healthy and strong corporate spirit. Only working in a team can get more opportunities than alone!!!More