Universal Device for Primary Testing and Diagnosis CPC 100
CPC 100 is used to perform automatic electrical testing on primary equipment both laboratory and in the field:
• Current transformers (ratio, burden, polarity; phase and magnitude error; excitation curve; winding resistance; secondary burden; dielectric withstand voltage (2 kV AC); circuit continuity)
• Voltage transformers (ratio, burden, polarity; phase and magnitude error; excitation curve; winding resistance; secondary burden; dielectric withstand voltage (2 kV AC); circuit continuity)
• Transformers (ratio; winding resistance; tap changer test; excitation current; short circuit impedance)
• Grounding systems (ground impedance; step and touch voltages)
• Circuit breakers (contact resistance)
• Lines and cables (impedance (k-factor); transformer coupling)
Tests control is performed from the front panel, tests preparation and reports storage is fulfilled on PC (USB, RJ45, COM interfaces).
CT Analyzer for current transformer testing
The CT Analyzer is the most complete testing system for CT’s protection and metering:
• CT-ratio and phase-angle accuracy with consideration of nominal and operational burden for various currents (highest measurement accuracy: 0.02 % / 1 min when calibrating on site)
• CT winding resistance
• ALF and FS (direct and indirect)
• CT excitation / saturation (unsaturated and saturated)
• Burden impedance
• CT residual magnetism
All the metering is done automatically, thus, the decision is received within seconds.
Tests control is performed from the front panel, tests preparation and reports storage is fulfilled on PC.
Control interface allows CT Analyzer to be built in technological process.
Medium- and High-Voltage Circuit Breaker Test System CIBANO 500
The CIBANO 500 circuit breaker test system combines a micro-ohmmeter, timing analyzer, coil and motor supply in a single device. This enables all important circuit breaker tests to be carried out even when a station battery is not available.
5 standard tests can be carried out on any circuit breaker with the help of CIBANO 500:
• Coil and motor current analysis
• Static contact resistance test (micro-ohm measurement)
• Timing tests
• Minimum pick-up test
• Undervoltage condition test