The demand on energy commercial and technical metering systems is constantly growing due to the rise of energy price. This poses the problem of creating a universal platform for systems creating to the developers. Complex systems of metering developing is complicated due to a wide range of metering devices, heat meters, water meters, natural gas meters, masut and other energy sources produced.
The supervisory information measuring system “SiniS” for commercial and technical metering of energy sources enables to combine in one unit the majority of local metering devices, moreover, to create current servers of heat energy metering for multitube systems of heat supply for heat sources with group makeup.
The supervisory information measuring system (SIMS) “SiniS” uses standard interfaces for obtaining data (OPC Servers) or develops individual modules of software for information exchange with local metering devices and subsequent information transfer to current server “SiniS” and further to users’ working places.
SIMS “SiniS” enables implementation of the following functions:
• Obtaining data from standard sources, applied in industrial automation systems – OPC servers.
• Ability of entering data from the sources not supporting OPC standard.
• Obtaining and recording of operational and archived data to the server from external sources (programs).
• Graphical editor with an ability to link mimic panels from a wide set of graphical components.
• Long-term archiving with the use of MicrosoftSQLServer 2000/2005.
• On software level of SiniS server parallel recording is provided into two data bases, and constant recording into backup file (.txt format).
• Long-term archives are organized in two parts – operational data and averaged data. Averaged data is divided into minute and hour data. Storage depth of averaged data is unlimited and can be set at server part of a system.
• Commercial documents flow is conducted according to averaged hour data, whilst technical – according to operational or minute. Technical documents flow is implemented via graphical elements. Commercial documents flow is fulfilled via Microsoft Word/Excel.
• Interfaces of server level allow to write or reed programming languages (С#, C++, Pascal, vbs, js (MicrosoftVisualStudio 2005, BorlandC++, Delphi).
• Operational information from reserved files is restored into separate archive for recovered operational information.