22/02/2018 Specialists of our enterprise became participants of the seminar "Monitoring instrumentation and gas analyzers manufactured by Siemens", which took place in the conference hall of Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Ukraine.
The event was organized by the Department of Industrial Automation and Drive Technologies and is aimed at spreading of information among Siemens’ partners on issues connected with the projection, configuration, selection, setup and commissioning of monitoring instruments, industrial gas analyzers, chromatographs manufactured by Siemens, gas analysis systems for technological and environmental monitoring etc., at the same time explaining issues connected with the introduction in Ukraine new European ATEX certification standards.
Speakers - Sergey Dvornik, Petr Vasiliev, Yuri Kolechonok and Andrei Chernikov gave the participants of the seminar not only technical information about the product range, but also taught to use the knowledge gained for the successful implementation of their projects at industrial enterprises in the regions.
The main topics of the seminar:
• the latest developments of industrial measuring instruments Siemens
• configurator pia-portal to select monitoring instrumentation
• current issues of certification
• engineering software SIMATIC PDM
• aspects of explosion protection and SIL
• Intelligent monitoring Instrumentation as part of a distributed control system PCS7
• adaptation of monitoring instrumentation in various industries
It should be noted, that the event was the new step in the successful promotion of the Siemens brand in Ukraine in implementing projects for enterprises of various industries.
You can subsribe for news and new products posting here