DELTA ELECTRONICS, Inc. founded in 1971 in Taiwan. Now DELTA ELECTRONICS, Inc. belongs to the group of companies DELTA (DELTA GROUP COMPANIES).
The core aspects of DELTA ELECTRONICS Corporation are the development and production of the following products:
- IT-components (components for information technology);
- Electronic devices for power control: uninterruptible power supplies, chargers, DC / DC converters, adapters, electronic ballasts, etc.;
- Brushless fans;
- Display devices based on jointingless LCD displays, projection cubes, LED screens for building video walls. Industrial operator panels, etc.);
- Devices and means for industrial automation and energy saving (frequency drives, PLC, HMI, temperature controllers, servounit, encoders, etc.);
- Passive electronic and electromechanical components (chip inductance, electromagnetic interference filters, solenoids, step engines, opto-devices, etc.).
Display solutions for building display systems for dispatcher information (video walls):
LED-displays/ Full HD 1080p / LED / 24/7 / 16:9
Exceptional color quality, high brightness and contrast, LCDs Delta - the perfect solution for video walls in tight spaces. The total inter-screen jointing is 3.5 mm, which allows to achieve a near-perfect image when several displays are connected.
Projective cubes / under WUXGA / LED / Laser / 24/7/365 / 16:9 / 16:10 / 4:3
Delta offers wide choice of projective cubes to meeting any requirements of the dispatch center. Projective cubes are designed for round-the-clock operation in dispatch centers, the necessity to switching-out only for on-stream maintenance once a year. The total inter-screen jointing of the projective cubes - 0.5-2.5 mm. Delta has projective cubes with different resolution XGA (1024х768), SXGA + (1400х1050), HD (1920x1080) and WUXGA (1920x1200) in its lineup.
Nowadays display systems based on collective screens (video walls) have become a major attribute in dispatching and situational centers of any size and purpose for round-the-clock monitoring and operational analysis of information.
Modular construction of video walls allows you to configure the screen of the video wall of the desired size based on the task and the dimensions of the room, as well as display a huge array of images due to high resolution.
You can subsribe for news and new products posting here